Inventors, Here Are Reasons Reasons Your Invention Got Turned down
Many inventors help trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of services not wanting to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market an invention idea and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior InventHelp Invention Service to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they write a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as possible.